Books covering topics such as substance abuse, youth sexuality, sexual abuse, substance abuse, suicide, drinking water, coverage, etc.? I'm really interested in such things for some reason. I crank, which means that I'm sure someone must mention that I, I throw it just read, and right now I read Smack. A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown is a true story about drug addiction, prostiution, harassment, alcoholism and more. I could not let go. Try "Go Ask Alice." From "Anonymous", and also it's kind of a funny story of Ned VIZZINI. With regard to sexual abuse.there "The Color Purple." Go Ask Alice (no author, anonymous only) Rest Ellen Hopkins books are all like that. You have to read back their contents. The "all incredible. I can not think. I just read an excellent autobiography deal with all these issues, called" A Piece of Cake "by Cupcake Brown. She is an African-American woman who was sexually abused and physically abused and mentally abused when she was young, so she was up to very promiscuous and drug use her story to go through hell and make it out alive is incredibly exciting , easy to read and sometimes funny, believe it or not. It is a great book, and I really think you will love it if you are interested in these subjects. Yes, there are two announced on my blog: http://drug-alcoholabuse.blogspot.com/.
0 comments:
Post a Comment