I work with a youth program on drug abuse. There are many awareness programs and ads you have to talk about drug abuse. And yet, these messages are not calculated in most of these young minds. Were the ads are not effective? We are saying something wrong? The best thing to do is actually teach kids how drugs affect them. As an option, students say this is what happens when the use of crack or weeds, etc. Use power-ups make the breath and other things to make the appearance as the result of drug use. Or get someone who has done drugs, and took his life seriously and have the class talk about their experiences. not so much what you say, but what children see when I was little my mother used drugs after seeing what he did to her, I vowed never to use drugs. where one person talks to use drugs or have them talk to the kids, they can show them what you've been through and how difficult it was, I am with the children about the consequences of cuts, and each will really open the eyes of the classroom when they see scars and try to imagine it's more than you ever imagine I'm not sure what you need to send the right message. For many years, various groups exaggerated how bad drugs are for you to think so many people to ignore all the propaganda and lies, and. Then again, if you tell the truth only with documented studies is difficult to say that marijuana is harmful, but a lot of people who smoke it for a long time to come to the conclusion that they are better off without him. I think people would have a real attitude is the false notion that pot is harmless, and not enough facts arise. I would try to focus more on the benefits of a life without drugs, rather than giving horror stories about drug use, did not yet adults who use cannabis will know that it can not be anything at any time if they grow the and that they can prevent them from achieving what they want in life. And maybe help stupidity of financial reports of the drug would be - you can all the way to automatically send an invoice with a little drug problem and drug sales are not making money in the long term (in fact should use your legal defense fund balances - it will cost as much or more if you get caught) does not allow the sale of drugs really afford. I do not think it is a difficult question, I'm just trying to throw some ideas. I started a program in high school my daughter, when people are that AA / NA and shared their stories. I would try to focus more on the benefits of a life without drugs, rather than giving horror stories about drug use, did not yet adults who use cannabis will know that it can not be anything at any time if they grow the and that they can prevent them from achieving what they want in life. And maybe help stupidity of financial reports of the drug would be - you can all the way to automatically send an invoice with a little drug problem and drug sales are not making money in the long term (in fact should use your legal defense fund balances - it will cost as much or more if you get caught) does not allow the sale of drugs really afford. I do not think it is a difficult question, I'm just trying to throw some ideas. I started a program in high school my daughter, when people are that AA / NA and shared their stories. I would try to focus more on the benefits of a life without drugs, rather than giving horror stories about drug use, did not yet adults who use cannabis will know that it can not be anything at any time if they grow the and that they can prevent them from achieving what they want in life. And maybe help stupidity of financial reports of the drug would be - you can all the way to automatically send an invoice with a little drug problem and drug sales are not making money in the long term (in fact should use your legal defense fund balances - it will cost as much or more if you get caught) does not allow the sale of drugs really afford. I do not think it is a difficult question, I'm just trying to throw some ideas. I started a program in high school my daughter, when people are that AA / NA and shared their stories. I would try to focus more on the benefits of a life without drugs, rather than giving horror stories about drug use, did not yet adults who use cannabis will know that it can not be anything at any time if they grow the and that they can prevent them from achieving what they want in life. And maybe help stupidity of financial reports of the drug would be - you can all the way to automatically send an invoice with a little drug problem and drug sales are not making money in the long term (in fact should use your legal defense fund balances - it will cost as much or more if you get caught) does not allow the sale of drugs really afford. I do not think it is a difficult question, I'm just trying to throw some ideas. I started a program in high school my daughter, when people are that AA / NA and shared their stories.
0 comments:
Post a Comment