Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What are some good books with suspense about kidnapping/rape and or drug abuse that are by British authors?

I need 5 very good books to read. I like to read interesting books about the kidnapping, rape and drug abuse. The author can not the U.S., the downward sloping many good books. Minette Walters' The Devil's Feather "is the first thing that comes to mind, write it with a kick @ ss great main character, I love how this woman, she is def top drawer, and I highly recommend. When I think of each other, I'll be back. http://www.minettewalters.co.uk/books/devils_feather.htm Check out John le Carré. I do not know if drug abuse is a common theme for him, but he has to write good voltage. The only book that comes to mind is the British author Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange. Romanticism of the four main characters are all 14-year-old boys raped constantly high on the "milk plus" and its main character a woman who later dies due to rape her . Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh http://en.wikipedia.o org / wiki / Trainspotting_% 28novel% 29 Val McDermid Tony Hill series: The Mermaids Singing, The Wire in the Blood The Last Temptation agony Andres ETA: This is Ian Rankin's Detective Inspector Rebus books, I am sure that there is a rape or a kidnapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment