Sunday, February 20, 2011

What are some statistics on the effects of drug abuse?

I am doing a project for my high school FCCLA program. These are long-term effects of child abuse and how it affects you. I need more statistical data on what happens when you use, not use many. First, play this song while you read this. There are only three places http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU end addicts. A. Chain two. Institutionalized three. If you stop dead so get on with life. 1) Do your work yourself. You are disgusting lazy. 2) The person above me is a stupid title. We're all going to die. Narcotics can come and have a successful life as everyone else. great resource is then Answer.com WikiAnswers. When you go to the main page, there is a large white box. I just put in Junenile Statistics on Drug Use and has tons of resources. I think it would serve you better show it, but if you want, then email me for details I was a substance abuse counselor for over 20 years. God bless Reggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment