Monday, February 21, 2011

What are some good songs about drug abuse?

I have some songs about drug addiction. I do not care what genre it is. ^ ^ Thanks. Each drug will be fine. The love of a child - Jason Mraz I think there is an undertone of drug abuse in this song.but not openly describe Purple Pills-D12 I do not like the drugs (but the drugs like me)-Marilyn Manson Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze by Bong-Cypress Hill Mary Jane-Rick James-smoke two joints sublime "Home" by Three Days Grace the bottom of a bottle "by Smile Empty Soul" Something New "from The Airborne Toxic Event" Hate Me "by Blue October Ok, they were there, I think could just almost as sorry lol>> Lyrnyrd Skynyrd. Needle and Spoon, by Pink Floyd fragrances: Comfortably Numb Jackson Browne Cocaine Black Sabbath: Sweet Leaf Neil Young: the needle and the damage done, Guns 'N' Roses Mr. Brownstone The Beatles: Lucy in the Sky Jonathan Edwards: Shanty Arlo Guthry: Comin 'in Los Angeles The Eagles: Life In The Fast Lane Motley Crue Dr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment