Monday, February 14, 2011

What do you feel the most important factor associated with adolescent drug abuse is? Briefly explain?

How do you feel the most important factor related to drug abuse among young people? Briefly believe that drug abuse among young people, especially as boredom, experimentation, peer pressure compleltly agree with you from the boredom and experimentation. I think the insurgency is a reason. Boredom family dynamics and lack of strength. Good question. I agree with what he said. I think about everything has to be peer pressure and the need to combine what friends do for one person, the need to prove himself. I think that curiosity is a good suggestion, that captivated by the visual effects and other psychotic disorders. It could also be that the trends rebels against her parents say. Above all I would say that peer pressure and conformity. Well.coming a young drug user, and not abuse, I do for boredom.I want to try new things in life, and I want to have fun too. The drugs made me do both and are just one of those things that are more and more you like and want to meet a new need for these new experiences and sensations to come. It 's a mystery until you really try. You hear stories and things, the day has finally comes.Wow! it was much better than what I heard, or in some cases, it's like my God, why do people do for themselves! I think you can find the answer here: http://drugaddictionsnews.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment