Friday, February 11, 2011

What are your thoughts drug abuse and getting high?

In curiously could you honestly say if you support the use of recreational drugs to get high? If you are against drug abuse at all? You've done from time to time? I personally oppose everything and have no intention of proving them all to get high on drugs. I have 20 years to use drugs or alcohol. I think drug abuse is stupid and irresponsible, but I do not care if others do. They have the ability to make their own decisions and do not touch me while I do not like what others do. Why post this in games and what each time you call, the way that the object and I get high with adrenaline like climbing a hill in a giant bubble as I did last week may seem contradictory, I think it good as long as you are responsible. Basically, if you know what your limits and to avoid situations. There is nothing wrong with taking drugs or using drugs in the company of trusted friends. There would be very difficult if you know a party where you do not really know any high pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment