Saturday, February 19, 2011

What do you do when you live above a crazy neighbor who has an obvious drug abuse and mental issues?

She sleeps naked on the couch with Hall to open the door, telling stories about past drug abuse, prison, fly shops, and pushed her three cats in a basket, clock, talking to himself Likewise garbage collection takes 20 minutes straight, I could go ohhh . when you think its time to worry about your own safety and contact u want private, personal problems or not create. I could feel unstable and perhaps a threat to me, my friend and be themselves. I used to stay at a drug dealer / addict. Sometimes I see detectives knocked on his door. I was 13, my mom told me to stay away from him and I = D But anyway I just stay away from her, and I'm sure everything will be fine. a weapon is always at hand in self-defense (self defense only) If a drug addict who has what she knows of friends or who owes money, etc. etc. Take care of yourself and move if you do not like you, otherwise you will probably find themselves in a mess could be avoided, sounds like they found a crack miserable, you can not help her, and all attempts to try to help her, the piss off. Any attempt to get rid of them you will piss off more. I have some crack junkie known. Believe me, I give you advice. You can not help that no one wants to be helped, and it does not sound like she wants to be helped, it sounds like they tried to come into your life weasel through intimidation, to rip-off to support their drug use and crack junkies all have their next fix, to kill his own mother or sell, make his own daughter on the street. Even if someone is in private, think they, and it is crazy enough to send these souls to a rematch, and they do not need proof. ;-) You can not do much, even if you contact the police or social workers, what can they do anyway? You just have to move the house itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment